“Ploease note the date of the AGM”
Committee Meeting Monday 19 March 2018
• Junior Umpiring Course organised by Gillian went very well. 13 potential umpires.
• WBTHC hosted Junior Tournament - went well. Junior Umpires given practice.
• Junior GK kit/helmets on order.
• Northumbria University survey on potential water-based pitch at Coach Lane completed.
• Bobble hats – tremendous success. All 75 gone.
• End of season meal – Saturday 28 April. Let your captain know your availability. Estimated cost £15. Venue to be confirmed.
• IMPORTANT – AGM –Wednesday 16th May , 7 for 7.30pm at Tynemouth Golf Club. Please make sure you are there!
• Committee began first stage in new Club Development Plan. If you have any suggestions on how to advance the club let us know.
• More details of the meeting will appear on the club website.
Updated 12:51 - 30 Mar 2018 by Steve Troup